Sunday, March 8, 2009

Laundry Sunday

Hi...
Sorry for not really updating the blog for so long. Its been crazy hectic with a stupid C programme that was insanely difficult to do with the little knowledge of C that I have. Lets just say that I'm glad that I'm an exchange student and that module is not one of my core ones...

Anyway, I wrote this entry last Sunday, the day after my previous entry, but I did not post it. For some reason, I could not access my phone's memory...

I woke up early in the morning today at 8 am to do my laundry. Why so early? 'Cos its the only time slot available after I missed my previous slot on friday... Anyway, after dragging myself down to the laundry room, I decided that it was too fine a day to continue sleeping. So, I took a walk to the lake while waiting for the machine to finish washing.

It was really a clear day. Thankfully!!

It had been raining and raining for the past week. Towards Friday, it snowed pretty heavily again. I don't really mind snow but I don't like walking in the rain when it is freezing.

To prove my point that the day ws really a fine day, here are some pictures... One could see the Alps behind the lake. (and u don't need to squint all that hard to look at it)



I cooked curry too!! Haha... I didn't buy any meat yesterday, so I just made vegetable curry with onions, carrots and potatoes. The simplest curry ever! Just pop them into the pot and stew for over an hour!! :-D



Alas, it thought it might not be salty enough so I added more salt... Turned out to be TOO salty... Had to eat it with lots of rice. (Note: after eating it for the past few meals, I am convinced that it IS too salty. I still have half of it left. Should I throw the remaining ones away?)

In the evening, while I was coming home, I looked over the buildings and I saw the Alps again. It was even clearer than it was in the mornong! Too bad the photo didn't do it enough justice!! You could see the Alps clearly!!

1 comment:

  1. Throw it away. You might water retention from eating it. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete