Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thin walls

Have I mentioned that the walls of my room is really thin?
I can hear what the people in the kitchen (2 rooms away) are doing if the raise their voices a little.
Right now, they are singing at the top of their lungs some italian song. Seems like they are having a smashing time. Oh yea, most of the people living here are italians, don't ask me why, but they are a nice bunch of people. They just like to have fun till a little too late into the night.

Oh yea, I just realised how thin the walls of my room are when my neighbour (who is an italian) sang along with the bunch outside while he was in the room.

I was suddenly very aware of the times where I crowed along to my ipod or whistled in my room... How they must be laughing in their jeans if they had heard me. I'll try not to die of embarassment the next time I meet them...

5 comments:

  1. GOSH! i hope u did not hear anything you do not wish to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh... unfortunately, there were instances of people conversing on their phone a little too loudly and the one night where they threw a huge party till 5 the next morning. But as to what you are referring to... nope. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came by.
    is it comparable to the ones we stayed in HK with Grandma? that was a no frill partitioned room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well.... my room is bigger, with my own toilet, the wardrobe is bigger... I think the walls are of the same thickness, my sheels have no cigarette holes (since it doesn't come with sheets anyway) and it's much more comfy than that squished up pathetic excuse of a hotel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if you listen really really carefully, there'll be moaning.

    ReplyDelete