Saturday, February 14, 2009

A day of snow

Dear all,

Let me explain to you the reasons why I holed myself up in the room yesterday.
Yesterday was simply not a good day for a sight-see around the city.
The weather forecast read a -4 to -8 degrees celcius. Who would go romping around in such a cold weather? I prefer to stay in the room to watch Gintama and laugh till my sides split.

It was practically snowing the whole of yesterday. Look look, I even got pictures to prove!!





















To prove my point, you can't even see many people walking about right? Right.
Too bad the snow didn't last till today, if not I'ld have tried to make a snowman.

Best regards,
Jie Hui

p.s. I'm really not being lazy and sleeping in the room all day, really I'm not. I'm just choosing the days where I can maximise my enjoyment of being outdoors and minimize the chances of freezing my butt out in the cold. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad for the investments in the coat and the UGG now?

    :-) *angel-like smile

    ReplyDelete