Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snowing in Lausanne - Big snow!!

Guess what? It really snowed today! And its a definite snowing phenomenon, not the tiny one yesterday.
That might put a damper on my plans to go to the city center.... It looks really cold out there and the people outside are looking like eskimos.
Anyway, I managed to get those pictures that I took with my phone. The camera that I took with me is really one big battery mosquito...
Here they are:

You can see Lake Geneva at the horizon...

Just to show that it was really snowing...















Random pictures taken from my room...












Yep, there's a playground right behind my hostel. It looks rather quaint.

3 comments:

  1. And as you walk, your nose will take on a life by itself and start to leak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, true. Not to mention that my ears decided to fall asleep and feel like they are gonna drop off anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it is naturnal to hibernate.

    ReplyDelete